Research Articles and Reports
- Patents of USA and EU plus other research reports
- Protective Effects of HemoHIM on Immune and Hematopoietic Systems Against γ-Irradiation
- Enhanced antitumor efficacy of cisplatin in combination with HemoHIM in tumor-bearing mice
- HemoHIM Ameliorates the Persistent Down-Regulation of Th1-like Immune Responses in Fractionated γ-Irradiated Mice by Modulating the IL-12p70-STAT4 Signaling Pathway
- HemoHIM Improves Ovarian Morphology and Decreases Expression of Nerve Growth Factor in Rats with Steroid-Induced Polycystic Ovaries
- Preventative Effect of an Herbal Preparation (HemoHIM) on Development of Airway Inflammation in Mice via Modulation of Th1/2 Cells Differentiation
- Immunomodulatory and Antidiabetic Effects of a New Herbal Preparation (HemoHIM) on Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetic Mice
- Search HemoHIM on USA National Institute of Health (NIH)
Go to http://nih.gov/ and type in HemoHIM in the search box on the top right box on the NIH.gov website.
Patent: USA Patent issued: Nov 15, 2005 6,964,785
- Raw Materials
HemoHIM Mixed Herbal Extracts: [Angelica Radix/Korea, Cnidium Officinale/Korea, Paeonia Japonica/Korea], Aqua, Honey, Fructo-oligosaccharide, Citric Acid, Guar Gum, Sodium Alginate, Vitamin C, Kelp Meal, Pantothenic Acid, vitamin B6, Hydrochioride, Vitamin B2
- Nutrition Facts
Contents per Serving: Energy 20kcal / Carbohydrates 5g / Sugar 3g /Protein 0g / Fat 0g
One packet (20 ml), twice per day, 60 packets total
– Cnidium Officinale and Paeonia Japonica may cause allergic reactions upon ingesting.
– Children under the age of 6 are not recommended to take this product.
– Women that are pregnant, nursing, experiencing menstrual irregularity, or bleeding disorders should consult a doctor before taking this product.
– Do not take product past the expiration date.
- Atomy HemoHIM